I love these items:
- Oiseau Lip Balm/Peachy Sheen – this stuff is GREAT; it looks, feels and smells so good. There is a slight problem because it is most difficult to find. Anthropologie carries it – but not online. Would love another source. Oiseau is french for bird.
- The glorious interior landscapes of Janet Hill and the extraordinary prints by Amber Alexander. Check them out at www.Etsy.com
- St. Ives Fresh Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer – this moisturizer looks like meringue and feels light and airy on the face and neck. No animal testing. Inexpensive ($5 for 10-oz jar). I have to order it from www.drugstore.com because I can’t find it anywhere in town and I live in a huge city.
- Hidden object computer games
- www.blueribbongeneralstore.com – this store has so many items, but the funny ones caught my attention. Where else can you get a cootie catcher fortune-teller ($8.95), a remote control whoopee cushion ($15.50), and an Eiffel Tower food grater (small, $15.50)?