Even though the temperature around here wanders between 80-degrees and 32-degrees, I’m going to go ahead and declare it Spring. In doing so, it’s also time for me to do some serious spring cleaning – emotionally, mentally, and physically. Before I begin, a list is necessary ….
- No more clutter … clean out the closets, the drawers, lose the paper piles, donate/sell everything I don’t need.
- No more wishy-washy people. Time is precious. Do not spend time with wishy-washy because that is a complete waste of time. Simple. Keep it simple.
- Balance. Find balance.
- Don’t accept the unacceptable. Don’t put up with bad behavior. Don’t have to. Not gonna do it.
- Scrub the dirt and grime right out of my home, my mind, my heart.
- Remove posts from this blog that are no longer applicable.
Looks like I’ve already started. One down, five to go.