It’s Bad Mood Betty Day at my house. For no reason I can express. Quirky. I’m a minefield in that category.
- Won’t wear white pants. They make me nervous. Don’t mind if other people wear them. Just not me.
- Good sheets. Good pillows. No exceptions.
- Hate Scotch, Love Scotland. Maybe I’ll move.
- Prefer face time, texting, and emails to talking on the phone.
- Won’t eat any chicken skin, turkey skin, any skin. Gag.
- Two cooking smells that make me want to hurl: scrambled eggs and ground beef.
- Like to eat later in the day; never breakfast unless by force.
- Dangly earrings and bracelets – bring them on; necklaces, not so much.
- Love the people I love because they are not perfect. I’m not, either.
- Love good surprises and miracles. They are few and far between today!
- Try to avoid disrespectful people. If I can’t, I give them my laser eye which is way worse than stink eye.
- Will eat it occasionally, but really don’t like ice cream.
- Prefer raw vegetables to cooked ones.
- Don’t like to be clumped in any group I didn’t sign up for. Don’t like clumps, period.
- Don’t even think about unleashing the dirty side of your storm on me.
Oy. Enough whining. Have made myself ill. Maybe I should watch “Glee” tonight.
Will be back when I have a better attitude. In a year or so.