It’s late afternoon. The weather here is already terrarium-friendly – a brisk 91-degrees. Just sitting here, thinking:
- Vanilla beats chocolate in my world. Shocking, I know. Not a fan of ice cream, either. Am a legal alien.
- Conversations with hyper people wear me out. And I am hyper – but less so each day. Rah!
- That Russell guy on “Survivor” is a repulsive, nasty, little roach. If he’s the millionaire he claims to be, why doesn’t he buy himself some teeth? Dude, make that appointment with a dentist.
- The color yellow is not flattering on most people.
- Can someone tell me why all the Honey Crisp apples disappeared? Really, they were at all the grocery stores and then a few months ago, all apples of that variety were gone, baby, gone. What is the deal here?
- Am chomping at the bit to go on vacation – it cannot come too soon. Haven’t boarded a dog in a couple of years. My, how things have changed. If I so choose, Cooper could have his own suite with tv(?), spa services, and a specified number of “cuddle times”. Not gonna happen; I love him, but my dog is not going to have a better vacation than me. If you find this upsetting, you pay for it. Merci.
- I remember having dinner at a restaurant one night and Billy Gibbons of ZZ Top was seated at the table across the way. He placed this ginormous thing on the table, which was an early version of the cell phone; it resembled Frankenstein’s shoe. Remember thinking to myself, “No one is that important”. Still feel that way. Am so over people working their Blackberrys/iPhones to the nub in the middle of dinner, meetings, driving, walking – everywhere. SO RUDE. Put down the damn phone and be present.
- Current addictions: 1/2 Diet Cherry Dr. Pepper + 1/2 Coke straight up, Dermalogica products, fresh herbs (for cooking), good news, happy times, and GLEE.
- Watermelon and mangoes are yummy right this minute. Already forgot about the stupid apples.
- Don’t believe the news about the guy who says he’s had nothing to eat or drink in 70 years. He looks like hell, but I have to call BS on that claim. Like it matters. Ha!
Have to dash. My Very Exciting Life is calling. Promise to focus soon … if possible.