I hate when this happens. And it always happens when I find myself at the corner of What’s Next? and Which Way Do I Turn? Making changes in life is a necessary, ongoing process. Individual evolution and all that. And I totally own my decisions to hold ’em or fold ’em. But I keep forgetting I’m directionally dyslexic. Temporarily paralyzing. Bear with me as I try to ward off the waterworks. Think happy thoughts, damn it….
- Eldest daughter snagged dream job. Rah!
- Youngest daughter is blissfully happy. Rah!
- My parents are alive and vital. Rah!
- My sister is hanging in and hanging on. Rah x 100!
- Cooking Partner is so good to me. Woo!
- Miss my heart friends (the ones who know me best and love me anyway). So lucky to have them. Hoo!
- Am absolutely blown away by the people I know who are fighting major battles, with smiles on their faces. My heros. Rah!
- Every time I read JoDee Luna’s blog, I come away with much to think about. Her post today included the phrase, “Maybe the only treasures in this world are relational…”. I BELIEVE this with all my heart. It makes me happy. And sad for the people I know who can’t be bothered to consider this and act accordingly. Oy!
Oh no! Eyes are welling up with sad liquid. Would go find a bath sheet and let it flow… but have a haircut scheduled this afternoon. Must think here. Stiffen upper lip. Go to hair deal. Come home. Allow dam to break unless divine intervention occurs. Whatever……