Ok, everyone is crazy. Your crazy may or may not be my kind of crazy. I just reviewed the search terms some people have used to find this locale lately. Wow. I can say with certainty, these folks are Not My Kind of Crazy (NMKC). And a few have a real struggle spelling. And a few others are clearly insane. You decide:
- “I’m so hungry I could eat a hores” – assuming you meant “horse” and we don’t eat those here
- “Hours in a dress spanking” – sounds most uncomfortable and s-t-r-a-n-g-e
- “Droll chicken” – have yet to encounter an amusingly odd chicken but I like the reference to “droll” because it sounds so Oscar Wilde
- “Dentist crowns my mouth pantyhose” – just gonna jump right out and say that mouth and pantyhose do not belong together, period
- “What does it mean when a fox poops on your doorstep?” – it means a fox pooped on your doorstep
- “Grandma in her coffin” – while this is sick freak material, a mandatory Halloween hall pass has been issued
- “I am not an ATM” – nor am I
- “Starling poops on your head” – wash hair ASAP
- “Two trees chasing a dog” – WTH?
- “When we go down, we go down fighting” – ok
- “Madame Poot” – sorry, NMKC
- “Throw some water on me” – ok
- “Good looks a factor in love” – bet you are deep as a pie pan
- “Is Temple St. Clair a bitch?” – she designs the most beautiful jewelry ever, am clueless regarding her temperament
ENOUGH. Let’s talk books! Have been reading more lately – rah!
- Already Home by Susan Mallery – read this in advance uncorrected proof version, usually don’t read this sort of book but it was good!
- Inspirations, Selections from Classic Literature by Paulo Coelho – still reading, good
- It’s All About the Dress by Vicky Tiel – still reading only because I’ve yet to find out about the damn dress; someone forgot to spellcheck as well as write about anything other than 1960’s celebrities
- Apologize, Apologize by Elizabeth Kelly – will start on this one as soon as I find out about damn dress (see above)
- shift happens! by Robert Holden – really liked what he had to say
Dashing. Be happy. Your choice.