I’m back to add to the list. The stupid format won’t let me start with 21 so use your imagination.
- I love Henry VIII when he was young; I love the Mitford sisters.
- I do not like London.
- When someone asks you a highly personal question that is none of their business, respond with the question, “Why do you ask?”. End of convo.
- People who believe that romantic relationships should be issue-free don’t have them.
- Katherine Ann Porter said, “Love must be learned, and learned again and again; there is no end to it. Hate needs no instruction, but only wants to be provoked.” Truth.
- “Don’t look back unless you want to go that way.”
- “I value the friend who, for me, finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who, for me, does not consult his calendar.” <Braught>
- “When things go wrong, I don’t have to go with them.”
- Cowgirl is on a matchmaking tear. I already have a social life, but she had an “epiphany” Thursday wherein she decided that I might just get along famously with the man on her mind. I just smiled. She is currently researching her intuition. This idea will be put on hold Tuesday as it is the beginning of the Cowgirl Birthday Festival, usually a month-long series of events that include many celebrations, a number of hijinks and a bunch of fun – all in her honor. Maybe she will forget about her matchmaking, or maybe she won’t. Whatever!
- That list of a million types of bitches that has been forwarded all over the internet is amusing; it’s even funnier when you acknowledge that men can be “bitches” too. Works both ways.
- I apologize to the brilliant blogger who had this on her website – I didn’t write your address down. Her eloquent words speak/yell/scream my exact feelings about someone I love very much has done. She said, “You can’t change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.” Amen.
- Fashion advice for Women and Men: please wear pants that fit you. I don’t have an unnatural interest in “privates” but taco crotch on either gender is far-fetchy and way too much visual information. Trust me, there’s nothing sexy about it and you will feel better if you just buy a larger size. Literally.
- If you’d like to order me a drink, I’ll have a gin and tonic with two limes, a freshly made mojito or a glass of champagne. Thank you very much.
- Tan Tan, the precious 16-year-old son of Tam Tam, calls me “Love Bucket”. A couple of years ago, he planned our wedding. It is to take place at one of those amusement parks in Florida, can’t remember the name. We will get married and then all the guests will get slimed (?). Then we will move to Las Vegas and live in a mansion with his mother. I’ve yet to receive a ring, but he did call me last night to tell me he loved my cheddar/bacon bread. And he has no problem with me dating and/or marrying someone else – obviously not the jealous type! Win-win.
- Everyone wants to love and be loved. I do. But I don’t think everyone knows how to go about it.
- In the past, I would accept the unacceptable just to keep the peace. No mas.
- Don’t point your finger at me and please look me in the eyes when you are speaking to me. Thank you.
Oh my, am just to #37 (counting Part One). What a workout. Off to nap.