Get silly with me here. I learned about a recession-friendly game on my recent road trip and would be a selfish twit if I didn’t share. Chicken Shit Bingo will set you back two bucks. Wholesome family fun …
Chicken Shit Bingo
- Take the cushions off the sofa and dig for change. Once you have found $2 in coin, you are good to go.
- Get in the car and drive to Austin after church on Sunday.
- Park at Ginny’s Little Longhorn Saloon, 5434 Burnet Road.
- You have officially arrived in Funkytown. Bubbas, bikers and everything in between are welcome. A live band plays each hour. If you must bust a move, consult this book:
- You may notice a big screened pen sitting on a pool table. Wow, the pen has a floor full of numbered squares. Pay $2 for a square. Ginny will bring out her chicken after the squares are covered with feed.
- Chicken is put in pen where it begins to peck. That would be a chicken thang.
- People scream at chicken; word of choice would be “SHIT” . Afterall, there is money involved here.
- Chicken eventually evacuates on a square. BINGO! Winner, Winner, No Chicken Dinner but if your square has been sullied, you win $200. Do not be upset if you don’t win at first; the chicken reappears each time the band takes a break.
A little CSB on a Sunday afternoon, nowhere but Texas. Just sayin’…
*photos courtesy of Double A*