What freaks you out?
After reading a post about hotels by domermom, I was immediately reminded of things that go ick in the night. Starting with hotels – five-star or no star – hotel rooms freak me out. When I enter one, there are activities I am forced to perform. First, get hanger out of closet and remove bedspread using hanger. Toss anywhere out of view. Not a fan of gizz monsters/leftovers. Unpack socks. Lots of socks. Which come in handy when I need to walk on hotel room floor. There is no way in hell I would put my bare foot down on the carpet. See “leftovers”. Unpack flip-flops – for shower. Flush toilet with foot. I’m freaky that way.
Other Stuff that Gags Me
- Food troughs, as in all-you-can-eat establishments
- Sitting in traffic and looking over at the car next to me. The driver is digging for nose gold.
- My dog trying to cozy up to my minimal chesticles. I didn’t breastfeed my babies; he is freaking me out.
- Smells: scrambled eggs, wet puppies, ground beef cooking, chicken boiling, cig smoke in cars, b.o., Asiago cheese
- People scratching their privates in public – get a room
- Chaos – some people love an environment filled with ringing phones, slamming doors, loud convos – all fine, but not for me
- Borrowing from Peter to pay Paul (I do this regularly)
- Intentional disrespect – i.e. ugly scuffle on DWTS last night,
BitchesHousewives of Beverly Hills always ganging up on one woman
Enough! Let’s end this on a positive note! Playing Words With Friends the other night, Lady Di used “ergo“; I LOVE that word. Other faves include scathing, magical, lilting, and – when strung together – you have just won 100 billion dollars. Haven’t heard that last one yet. Ergo, I’d best get back to work.