If you didn’t read previous post, this will make NO sense. But for the two of you who did, the answers are below. And, the smartest person in this room is …friggin loon, which should come as no surprise to anyone who reads her friggin hilarious blog. But I digress …next time I do trivia, I’m putting the answers in, too. The suspense, even though I knew the answers, was killing me. Plus, throwing stuff out there and not giving all the info is sorta like saying, “I know a secret about you but I’ll tell you later.” Digressing again – answers:
- Mohammed; shocking, eh?
- Green; gross
- Fur (PETA was alive and well in the 17th- century); left
- 7 minutes (except for me)
- 10 days
- Willy (perfect) and Jonas Grumby
- The person died in battle
- Month, purple, orange, silver
- Eight legs, eye at end of each leg (duh! hahahah)
- Women but men wink more (double bleck)
- The King of Hearts and he’s missing his moustache
- twit …so why didn’t Twitter use a pregnant goldfish as logo?
- Leon Leonwood, or you could call him RICH
- Prince of Wales
- To protect the bride from evil spirits ……
- Cranberry sauce!
Webster’s Dictionary defines “trivia” as “trifles“. Don’t look down your nose. The art guy, Michelangelo, said, “Trifles make perfection and perfection is no trifle“. So there. Sharpen your #2 pencil and check out the questions below.
- What is the most common name in the world?
- What was the original color of Coca-Cola?
- Originally, Cinderella’s slippers were not made of glass. What were they made of and which one did she shed while trying to beat the clock?
- What is the average time it takes a person to fall asleep?
- How long does a taste bud live?
- If a polar bear could write, which hand would he use?
- A three-hour tour: what was Gilligan’s first name AND what was The Skipper’s official name?
- Statue etiquette: a statue of a person on horseback where horse has two legs in the air means what?
- What are the four words in English language for which there is no rhyming companion?
- What is Donald Duck’s middle name?
- How many eyes does a starfish have?
- Who blinks more? Men or women?
- Examine a deck of cards. Who is the “Suicide King” and what is he missing?
- What does 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 =?
- If you were a pregnant goldfish, what would your “proper” name be?
- What does the L.L. in L.L. Bean stand for?
- This state is known for having the most people who walk to work.
- Which blend of tea is known as “the Burgundy of China teas”?
- What was the original purpose for wearing a bridal veil?
- What is a Native American holiday food?
Okie dokie – that’s all for now. I’ll post the answers in a bit, after I clean out two rooms of my house. So a bit could take a bit. Don’t get all stirred up about a prize … if you answer anything, I promise you will never have to pay my bills. Win-win! If you have read this far and are still wincing, be gone! In the words of trivia king Fred L. Worth, “Be wary of people who answer, ‘So what?'”
Back in a few……..